O Lord my God, You have performed many wonders for us. Your plans for us are too numerous to list. You have no equal. If I tried to recite all Your wonderful deeds, I would never come to the end of them. Psalm 40:5
What can I say about God?
1. He is perfect.
2. He loves me wholly and completely.
3. He knows the deepest parts of my heart and accepts me exactly as I am.
4. He is already beginning to answer my prayers, even before I pray.
5. He desires me, He pursues me, He honors me.
6. He is patient and kind.
7. He listens to my every rambling and doesn’t mind when I repeat myself over and over…… and over.
8. He speaks to me in the most gentle way….. even when I’m whiny or grouchy or demanding.
9. He never condemns.
10. He provides everything I need.
11. He laughs with me, but He never laughs at me.
12. He likes to be silly with me, but He doesn’t think I’m goofy.
13. He is not demanding of my time, but wants my time willingly surrendered to Him.
14. He is my healer.
15. He loves my kids even more than I do.
16. He loves time alone with me.
17. He makes everything beautiful.
18. He holds and guards my heart.
19. He is the light in my darkness.
20. He will never abandon me.
21. He is the best teacher.
22. He holds me when I cry.
23. His mercies are new every morning.
24. He keeps no record of my wrongs.
25. He keeps me safe.
26. He loves that I love Him.
27. He is fun to hang out with.
28. His thoughts toward me are precious.
29. He is a problem solver.
30. He is my best friend.
31. He is strong and mighty.
32. He died for me, defeated death and rose again.
33. He can kick Satan’s tail.
34. He gives His angels charge over me.
35. He is my peace.
36. He gives me rest.
37. He holds me up when I’m weak.
38. He gives me wisdom and common sense.
39. He uses my pain for His glory.
40. He is ALL truth.
41. He makes me free.
42. He chose me before I even knew of Him.
43. He is already in my tomorrow.
44. He has a plan for my life that is beyond anything I could ever hope for or imagine.
45. He forgives and forgets, but He remembers the important things.
46. He is as faithful as He is able.
47. His words bring only life.
48. He is a fair Judge, He is a righteous King, He is my Shepherd.
49. He is the guardian of my soul.
50. He knows me better than I know myself, and He loves me more than I love myself.
God is all this and more in my life. He is my be-all, end-all, know-it-all, take-care-of-it-all, so-don’t-worry-about-nothin-ev
He is my everything. His love is perfect. His plan is perfect.
This is my prayer for you today –
When I think of all this, I fall to my knees and pray to the Father, the Creator of everything in heaven and on earth. I pray that from His glorious, unlimited resources He will empower you with inner strength through His Spirit. Then Christ will make His home in your hearts as you trust in Him. Your roots will go down into God’s love and keep you strong. And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high and how deep His love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God. Now all glory to God, who is able, through His mighty power at work within us, to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think. Glory to Him in the church and in Christ Jesus through all generations forever and ever! Amen. Ephesians 3:14-21